By Staff Report.
Clemson battles No. 22 Florida State Saturday afternoon in Littlejohn as the Tigers look for a statement win and their fourth ACC victory.
Site: Littlejohn Coliseum (10,000)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 29, 2011
City: Clemson, SC
Time: 12:00 PM
TV: Raycom (Tim Brando, Mike Gminski)
Radio: Clemson Tiger Sports Properties
(Pete Yanity, Tim Bourret)
Overall: Florida State leads 30-26
at Clemson: Clemson leads 16-8
at Littlejohn: Clemson Leads 14-7
at Tallahassee: Florida State Leads 17-6
at Neutral: Florida State Leads 5-4
Last Meeting: Florida State won 75-69 on Dec. 12
Streak: Teams have split the last ten games
• Clemson overcame a 19 point deficit Tuesday night against NC State. That is the greatest comeback by the Tigers in an ACC game in Littlejohn.
• Stitt led the Tigers in scoring Tuesday night with 17 points. Seven of those came in the final five minutes. Against Maryland he had nine inside the final five minutes.
• Stitt or Grant have led or been tied for the lead in scoring in the last nine games.
• Stitt has a 28/6 turnover to assist ration in ACC games. That is the best in the ACC.
• Stitt and Young are a combined 25/4 assist/turnovers in the last two games.
• Narcisse has made 14 of his last 21 field goals over the past four games. He had 9 points and 5 rebounds against NC State.
• FSU comes into Littlejohn ranked No. 22 in the nation. It will be Clemson’s first game against a top 25 team this year.
• Saturday’s game is a sellout. Three of the last five games are already a sellout.