The Clemson Tigers play their first midweek game of the season today when they host East Tennessee State at 4 p.m.
• Who – East Tennessee State (5-2) vs. Clemson (3-2)
• Best Ranking – ETS – NR; CU – NR
• When – Tuesday (4 p.m.)
• Where – Clemson, S.C. (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• Watch – ACCNX
• Video Announcers – Tim Bourret, Fred Cunningham
• Listen (Radio) – WCCP (105.5 FM)
• Listen (Internet) – ClemsonTigers.com
• Live Stats – ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media – ClemsonBaseball
• Tickets – Sold out (potentially available on StubHub.com)
• Overall Record – Clemson leads 21-7 (1969-20)
• Record at Clemson – Clemson leads 19-5 (1969-20)
• RHP Tucker Rogers (ETS) vs. RHP Carter Raffield (CU)
• Clemson, who has a 3-0 home record, lost both games away from home by one run against No. 16 South Carolina last weekend.
• The Tigers are averaging 5.4 runs per game and hitting .259 with a .361 on-base percentage, .398 slugging percentage and five steals.
• The pitching staff has a 3.06 ERA, .254 opponents’ batting average and 5.08 strikeout-to-walk ratio, and Clemson is fielding .968.
EAST TENNESSEE STATE OVERVIEW
• East Tennessee State, who has yet to play a road game this season, is led by fourth-year Head Coach Joe Pennucci.
• The Buccaneers swept UNC Asheville by a combined score of 21-6. They are hitting .249 and have a 2.43 ERA and .978 fielding percentage.
• Ethan Cady is hitting .346 with a homer and five RBIs, while righthander Seth Chavez has both of the team’s saves.
• The Buccaneer’s 5-3 win over Clemson at Doug Kingsmore Stadium on Feb. 25, 2020 snapped the Tigers’ 11-game winning streak in the series.
• Clemson had won 10 one-run games in a row prior to No. 16 South Carolina’s two one-run wins over the Tigers last weekend.
• Clemson is 3-for-4 with the bases loaded this season.
BREWER GETTING ON BASE
• Freshman outfielder Dylan Brewer has a .583 on-base percentage thanks in large part to eight walks in five games in 2021.
• He is hitting .400 with two doubles, a homer, four RBIs, seven runs and two steals.
• In his career, he is hitting .281 with seven doubles, two homers, 10 RBIs, 18 runs, a .460 on-base percentage and five steals in 21 games.
—courtesy of Clemson Athletics Communications
Make sure you dress to impress and wear the latest Clemson gear.
Please stay safe and get your officially licensed Clemson gear right here!