The Clemson football program has picked up a Thanksgiving Day pledge from a standout local prospect.
Greenville (S.C.) High School wide receiver Tyler Brown announced his verbal commitment to the Tigers on Thursday afternoon.
Brown (5-10, 175) becomes the third receiver commitment in Clemson’s 2023 class, joining Buckingham Browne & Nichols (Cambridge, Mass.) four-star Ronan Hanafin and Rockwall (Texas) four-star Noble Johnson.
Brown decommitted from Minnesota on Oct. 11 and then visited Clemson for the Syracuse game on Oct. 22.
Clemson also played host to Brown for the Louisville game on Nov. 12, when he received an offer from the Tigers, and he returned to campus again for last Saturday’s game against Miami.
In addition to Clemson and Minnesota, Brown held power conference offers from Georgia Tech, Louisville, Virginia Tech and Northwestern.
Brown’s pledge brings Clemson’s commitment total for the 2023 class to 23.
He marks the Tigers’ third commitment in five days, as Central (Phenix City, Ala.) four-star defensive end Tomarrion “T.J.” Parker committed to Clemson’s 2023 class on Monday and Carrollwood Day (Tampa, Fla.) four-star cornerback Tavoy Feagin committed on Sunday to become the first member of Clemson’s 2024 class.
— Tyler Brown (@Tylerbrownn2) November 24, 2022
Don’t miss Cyber Week Deals at Dear Old Clemson’s online store. Deals will run through midnight Monday.
- Footballs signed by the Clemson 2022 class discounted by 30%.
- Free Avengers unsigned poster with the purchase of a signed Avengers football
- Free signed Myles Murphy 8 by 10 picture with the purchase of Myles Murphy signed card
- Free 2022 class unsigned poster with purchase of signed Avengers poster
- Free #Team 4 unsigned poster with purchase of any signed softball
- Free unsigned Valerie Cagle card with purchase of any signed softball poster
- Free unsigned Bakich to Omaha poster with purchase of any signed baseball
Do your part to help support Clemson student-athletes!