Clemson defensive tackle Ruke Orhorhoro spoke to the media on Monday ahead of the ACC Championship in Charlotte this weekend. With just two games left to play in the season, the redshirt junior shared where he’s at in deciding whether he will return next season or declare for the NFL draft.
The 6-foot-4, 295-pounder has showcased consistent performances throughout the season, helping build his NFL draft stock.
When asked about what’s to come after this season, Orhorhoro shared that he’s focusing on the moment, and the decision on whether to stay or go is still yet to come.
“I’m undecided about what I’m going to do,” he said.
The veteran also added that the decisions of his fellow linemen are still up in the air at this point as well.
“We’re still focused on this season, we still have some games left to play,” he said. “We’ll just be in the now right now.”
Don’t miss Cyber Week Deals at Dear Old Clemson’s online store. Deals will run through midnight Monday.
- Footballs signed by the Clemson 2022 class discounted by 30%.
- Free Avengers unsigned poster with the purchase of a signed Avengers football
- Free signed Myles Murphy 8 by 10 picture with the purchase of Myles Murphy signed card
- Free 2022 class unsigned poster with purchase of signed Avengers poster
- Free #Team 4 unsigned poster with purchase of any signed softball
- Free unsigned Valerie Cagle card with purchase of any signed softball poster
- Free unsigned Bakich to Omaha poster with purchase of any signed baseball
Do your part to help support Clemson student-athletes!