A national college football analyst published his Week 13 report card on Sunday, handing out grades to College Football Playoff contenders and other notable teams across the nation after the final week of the regular season.
CBS Sports analyst Barrett Sallee gave Clemson an “F” grade after its 31-30 loss to South Carolina on Saturday at Death Valley.
“The Tigers had an outside shot of making the CFP going into rivalry weekend even though it didn’t look the part of a national champion,” Sallee wrote. “It turns out it isn’t even a state champion. South Carolina topped Clemson 31-30 to snap Clemson’s 40-game home winning streak.”
Up next for Clemson (10-2, 8-0 ACC) is North Carolina (9-3, 6-2) in the ACC Championship Game this Saturday. Kickoff at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte is scheduled for 8 p.m. on ABC.
Don’t miss Cyber Week Deals at Dear Old Clemson’s online store. Deals will run through midnight Monday.
- Footballs signed by the Clemson 2022 class discounted by 30%.
- Free Avengers unsigned poster with the purchase of a signed Avengers football
- Free signed Myles Murphy 8 by 10 picture with the purchase of Myles Murphy signed card
- Free 2022 class unsigned poster with purchase of signed Avengers poster
- Free #Team 4 unsigned poster with purchase of any signed softball
- Free unsigned Valerie Cagle card with purchase of any signed softball poster
- Free unsigned Bakich to Omaha poster with purchase of any signed baseball
Do your part to help support Clemson student-athletes!